Monday, July 11, 2011

Book Barn: Part 1


I found an amazing project idea from a post on Pre-K Pages, a page on Facebook. They had a link to a website:
http://tunstalltimes.blogspot.​com/
She has an awesome book area in the shape of a barn, which I intend to copy. I am putting my pictures and instructions up in this blog in hopes to help everyone who would like to build one for themselves! Bear with me as I post; I am still in the middle of construction! Hopefully I will finish my barn this week. We'll see! The 100+ degree weather is cutting into my initiative and productivity levels... :)

Here is a picture of the project. Mine will look similar, but with a few modifications and a lot of safety backups. A few things I have done may seem like overkill, but I only want to build it once, and I have 22 more years of teaching left! I sure want it to hold up, not to mention be safe for my students!

No comments:

Post a Comment